As the President of Massachusetts B.A.S.S. Nation, I would like to say hello and thank you for your interest in our organization and for visiting our website. However you would like to become a part of Massachusetts B.A.S.S. Nation, our organization looks forward to meeting you wherever you are interested.
B.A.S.S. Nation is a “grass roots” organization that exists in part by and for many men and women who live for and love the sport of bass fishing. Our fishermen represent and serve several communities in Massachusetts alone, the organization as a whole is nationwide and helps preserve the bass fishing world we have grown to love and respect. Our goal is to promote the sport of bass fishing as well as maintain a respectable image in the local communities.
Part of our focus is to work with the youth in assisting them in understanding the sport of bass fishing as well as maintaining a respectable image as a “good sport” fisherman. The model of good moral character is something we take seriously and we understand the youth look up to us as well as they are the future of the sport of bass fishing.
Additionally, we like to instill the value of respecting conservation preservation with respect to the rivers and bodies of water that we compete on. Conservation is a very big part of B.A.S.S. Nation across the U.S. Many organizations are set up specifically for this mission, which is why this organization as a whole focuses on such a crucial element to the future sport of bass fishing. Without conservation and clean water, we would have nothing.
It is important to me, as the President, as well as my fellow officers to enlighten you and others about the organization “B.A.S.S. Nation” and what it seeks to accomplish as a whole, nationwide, as it is not just about the sport of bass fishing, however, what it takes to keep the hope alive for many generations of men and women fisherman. We have many clubs across the State of Massachusetts, with members who maintain their entire involvement in representing this organization in the same respectable manner that we expect from them, to assist in B.A.S.S. Nation’s detailed parts and obligations to the future sport of bass fishing.
Our format is simple; we fish Pro-Am tournament style in our “Open” State Trail Tournament schedule. All levels are welcome to join and interested parties may contact our director, Jay Guidaboni, on our contact page for additional details. We will hold annual State Championship tournaments, qualified through each club that could potentially qualify a prevailing member a spot in the “Bassmaster Classic.” The opportunities to grow within our organization as a skilled bass fisherman are limitless. Please do not hesitate to contact me or one of the officers for more information or if you are seeking membership to a Massachusetts Club.
President Mass B.A.S.S. Nation
Get More Out Of Your Bass Fishing By Joining An Affiliated Chapter And Enjoy Great B.A.S.S. Nation Benefits!
- Great fellowship and the opportunity to learn more about fishing comes from associating with fellow B.A.S.S. members through Chapter affiliation.
- Affiliation with your State B.A.S.S. Nation Chapters gives you the chance to help promote and protect your bass fishing interests on both state and national levels.
- A subscription to BASS Times® magazine – a monthly publication that provides coverage from the Bassmaster® Tournament Trail, news on youth and conservation issues and reports on chapter activities from across the nation.
- You’ll receive a free BASS Insider membership with annual affiliation.
- Youth programs that collaborate with partners and agencies on the local, state and national level further enhance or develop new outdoor youth programs.
- Junior Bassmaster competition opportunities on club, state and divisional levels which can ultimately lead to Junior Bassmaster World Championship qualification.
- You are eligible to compete in state B.A.S.S. tournaments, the prestigious B.A.S.S. Nation Divisional Tournament, the B.A.S.S. Nation Championship presented by Yamaha Outboards and Skeeter Boats.
- Opportunity to earn one of six Bassmaster Classic® berths.
- You qualify for a special Insurance Program – $1,000,000 liability coverage for sanctioned club events.
- These benefits are for B.A.S.S. Nation Members only! Anglers across the country are forming new chapters each year in order to receive these unique Federation Nation benefits. For a complete summary of benefits, visit www.bassmaster.com/join
What’s Needed To Join A Massachusetts B.A.S.S. Nation Club
- First check out the list of clubs throughout Massachusetts HERE to see which one fits your travel needs and preferences.
- Contact the club through the email or phone number on the clubs web page you just visited above.
- If you prefer you may contact an officer of the Massachusetts B.A.S.S. Nation HERE to assist you in your search for a club or to start your own club.
- Before becoming a member of any of the clubs listed on this site you should be subscribed to Bassmaster Magazine to receive your B.A.S.S. membership number. This number will be used to sign you up in a club.
- Once you find a club you will need to pay annual dues to the Massachusetts B.A.S.S. Nation of $35 and to B.A.S.S. for $30. These dues will be collected from the club you join.
- You do not need to own a boat to join a club. Potential new members with tournament ready boats or co-anglers, anglers without boats, are all welcome to join.
- The will to be part of an organization that encourages the education and camaraderie of anglers through friendly competitive events, meetings, and club functions.